Why do we want to %Remove behavior of postmaster -o - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Why do we want to %Remove behavior of postmaster -o
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I was looking at this todo item and I was wondering why we want to do
this? I have had to use -o -P on many occassion and was wondering if
there is something new to replace it in newer PostgreSQL?

Joshua D. Drake
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240   Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/