One line new items - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject One line new items
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,

May I suggest that if someone is going to run a press release on the
PostgreSQL.Org website, that we require that the entire press release be
present?

If it is just a link, we are driving readers from PostgreSQL which is
not IMHO appropriate. It is also irritating as we are not a "link" site.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/