Re: Oracle & PostgreSQL DBAs wanted .... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Oracle & PostgreSQL DBAs wanted ....
Date
Re: Oracle & PostgreSQL DBAs wanted ....  (Jim Nasby <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hehe.  World of Warcraft goes down for 8 hours every week for
"maintenance".  I always wonder if they're running 'VACUUM FULL' :D

(Yes I know it's not Sony)

Chris

Andy Astor wrote:
> We can probably set you up with Sony Online Entertainment. Who is the
> interviewer or the audience?

Christopher Kings-Lynne

Technical Manager
CalorieKing