Re: OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: OSCON
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh,
>
>> OSCON is along the same time as the Anniversary so I know that many of
>> you will not be able to attend the show. However it is pertinent that we
>> continue to have a strong presence at all major shows, so if you haven't
>> gone to OSCON before and you are not going to the anniversary summit
>> please contact me.
>
> I, Elein, Robert, and Chris Browne are speaking, so we'll be there.   There
> will also almost certainly be people from GreenPlum, EnterpriseDB and Sun.
> Jim, what about Pervasive?  Sending anyone?

I know Greenplum will be there, as will CMD of course. I also just got
confirmation from Bernier.

The main point of my post is to make sure we have known community
members there if possible.

If we have Elein, Robert, Chris Browne, Myself and Joshb taht is plenty
of community :)

Joshua D. Drake

                      http://www.commandprompt.com/