Re: Further SPI - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Further SPI
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> What about using Sourceforge for the donation process?  It's not
> great, but it's certainly better than SPI.

I am not suggesting we move away from SPI. What I am suggesting is that
we help them improve their process. SPI is a good thing to back but they
need help.

The problem with sourceforge is it is NOT a non-profit.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

                      http://www.commandprompt.com/