Re: How to use arrow keys to move to other row - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Miha Radej
Subject Re: How to use arrow keys to move to other row
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello!

I would like to second this request.

Would it be possible/useful perhaps to implement an OOo Calc/Excel -
like option to define which cell is activated after pressing <enter>
perhaps: above, below, left or right of the current one? IMO it would be
very convenient to sometimes edit from the ground up and after editing a
cell and pressing <enter>, the cell above the currently altered one
could be highlighted...

Regards,
Miha