Re: psqlODBC Unicode 8.01.02.00 Driver "Overflows" On MS-Access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: psqlODBC Unicode 8.01.02.00 Driver "Overflows" On MS-Access
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Randy Yates wrote:
> inoue@tpf.co.jp (Hiroshi Inoue) writes:
>

>>Randy Yates wrote:

>>>I think the point is, if the driver error messages were a little more
>>>intelligent (including some context) to begin with, then you (and a
>>>bazillion others) wouldn't have to take any extra time to begin
>>>with. It would be an instant "Oh, I see the problem."
>>
>>As far as I see, it's MS-Access not the ODBC driver which rsports the
>>*Overflows*.
>

> How can you tell?

I can reproduce a similar (not sure if exactly the same) case here.
When I run the 1 row test case with mylog output and ODBC trace on,
I find a SQLTransact(.., SQL_ROLLBACK) call suddenly after some
SQLBindParameter calls in the trace log without any surrounding errors.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue