[OFFTOPIC] Typo3 + Postgresql anyone? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Florian G. Pflug
Subject [OFFTOPIC] Typo3 + Postgresql anyone?
Date
Re: [OFFTOPIC] Typo3 + Postgresql anyone?  ("Florian G. Pflug" <fgp@phlo.org>)
List pgsql-general
Hi

My company wants to run Typo3, and I'd like it to run against postgresql
instead of mysql (Don't want to have to administer a mysql database ;-).
I've googled a bit now, and it seems that I need ADODB for php + some
Typo3 extension.

Does anyone know of a howto that explains what
software I'll need for that, and where to get it?

Does anyone here have experience with Typo3+Postgresql that he might
want to share?

Thanks for your answers, and sorry for the slightly off-topic post ;-)
greetings, Florian Pflug

Attachment