Re: What if? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mike Ellsworth
Subject Re: What if?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 1. März 2006 14:19 schrieb Mike Ellsworth:
In the Memo area of the paper check:  "Attention: PostgreSQL Fund"
I'm not sure who came up with the entity "PostgreSQL Fund"; it doesn't exist
as such.  The instructions are to write the name of the project in the memo
area, so "PostgreSQL" would be it.

Oh well, too late for my transaction and I'm unsure how long it takes for credit card transactions to be appropriately credited.  One more thing to attempt to track for the PG "money manager".

Crystal clear instructions on the site would be a good idea, to include a couple of instruction/Chris Doe gif's.  Visuals can help to make it a no-brainer.

Thanks,
Mike