Re: SQL TYPE MAP such as SQL_CHAR, SQL_NUMERIC , etc - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Emi Lu
Subject Re: SQL TYPE MAP such as SQL_CHAR, SQL_NUMERIC , etc
Date
Re: SQL TYPE MAP such as SQL_CHAR, SQL_NUMERIC , etc  (Ragnar <gnari@hive.is>)
List pgsql-general
>Maybe it is us that need some clues from you.

We use perl DBI to read table names, column names, and column types from
Oracle rdb 7.3 through ODBC, and then try to create tables into postgresql.

Through perl DBI, we got:

Column Name                     Type  Precision  Scale Nullable?

col1                         1     4          0     Yes
col2                         1     4          0     Yes
col3                         1     2          0     Yes
col4                        4     11         0     Yes
col5                        3     4          2     Yes
col6                        93   13         0     Yes

I'd like to know how to map the integer type value "1, 3, 4, 93, etc" to
SQL_type?