Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Date
Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Having run had both pgfoundary and gborg for several years, I think we
> have to conclude that any clean migration is never going to happen, so
> let's just pick a server and announce date, and shut one of them off.
>
> Just before shutting it off, we should dump the existing project
> information to an FTP directory so it can be reclaimed as needed.

I've repeatedly asked for help moving my PL/Java stuff over to pgfoundry and offered my help
in the process, claiming that the CVS repository and the mailing list are what really
matters. I'd be fairly upset if gborg was shut down without that happening. FTP archive or not.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren