Re: Tools ... once again - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: Tools ... once again
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Bernard Clement wrote:
> Hi Roderick,
>
> Another one is DBWrench which is Java based although it does not support all
> the features of PostgreSQL.

Our lead programmer downloaded a copy ( parallel discovery on his part )
and is loving it.  With his help I was able to get it up and running
also but I'm away from database design stuff for a week or so so can't
really evaluate it.  From his recommendation I'll probably buy a copy
for personal use as I'm doing support for some non-profits in the area.

Thanks for the _great_ suggestion.

Rod