pgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mark Fenbers
Subject pgadmin
Date
List pgsql-sql
I'm having trouble with installing pgadmin.  If this is not the
apporpriate group for seeking help with this, please excuse me and tell
the correct one.  I have not found anything else more appropriate.

'make' for pgadmin fails, I think it is because I don't have wxWidgets.
wxWidgets fails.  I think it is because I don't have Motif/Lesstif.
Lesstif fails because of another large list of dependencies.  For Pete's
sake!  Do I have to double the size of my Operating System (which is
Linux, Redhat 9, BTW) just to install pgadmin?  I've installed lots of
software packages over the years, mostly through the
./configure;make;make install sequence, but this is the most difficult
installation I've ever encountered.  I don't have a stripped down
version of the O/S either... it's pretty much a full install of RH9.

I'm thinking that I must be doing something wrong.  PostgreSQL and
PostGIS installed without any problems, but this single utility
(pgadmin) is really throwing me for a loop.

Does anyone have any ideas I could try?

Mark