Re: Website - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Miha Radej
Subject Re: Website
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
hi!

Dave Page wrote:
> Seems pretty through to me, thanks heaps :-)

no problem.

>> also, a feature request if i may :) i really like the "display: block"
>> property in the current left-hand menu. can this please be used in the
>> new layout as well?
>
> Sorry, I gon't get what you mean. Block puts a break between elements so
> they flow one below the other, which is already the case for the side menu.
>
> Do you mean the background colour change on a:hover?

what i meant and failed to say was that i prefer how the current menu
works, ie an entire block works as a link, not only when you hover over
the text. please see http://mcajvar.prkoritu.net/pgadmin/menu.html to
better see what i mean. i stole the styles and just modified them a little.

regards.
Miha

--
"... the small primitive tribes joined up and became huge, powerful
primitive tribes with more sophisticated weapons."