Tools ... once again - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Tools ... once again
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Well I'm trying hard to get us moved from MySQL.  The _new_ issue for me
is a GUI database designers.  When I went hunting a few weeks ago all I
could find were MS-Windows based.  Since we're a Linux ( servers and
developer workstations ) shop something like DBDesigner4 ( which we use
for the our MySQL stuff ) would be nice.  It would also make my
_sales-job_ easier.

Are there any slick tools for DB design that don't run on MS-Windows?
Did I duck the clue-stick completely when I was looking?

TIA,
Rod