Re: FOREIGN KEYs ... I think ... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jim Johannsen
Subject Re: FOREIGN KEYs ... I think ...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Marc   Is the "assumption" that anytime there are comments the status
changes?      If I'm reading between the lines correctly, there could be a large
number of comments before the status changes.  So no need to change
status until explicitly needed.
   If there is a specific "comment" that means a status change, you
could code a trigger to check for the comment and then update the
"status".  I don't really like this solution but it could work.  The
front end/user should explicitly change the "status".

----