Re: Driver compatibility with 7.3 server - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mike Charnoky
Subject Re: Driver compatibility with 7.3 server
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Duh, I just now found some documentation on this issue here:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html#serverselection

Looks like the newer drivers *should* be compatible, so I'll give it a
shot.  Please let me know if this could be problematic.

Mike