Re: Installation trouble - Solved - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Installation trouble - Solved
Date
Re: Installation trouble - Solved
List pgsql-general
>1. Adjust the description of the pgfoundry project pgsqlrpms to
>something like "This project aims to build PostgreSQL RPMS for Red Hat
>and Fedora and maintain them."
>
>2. When you put them on the FTP server, put them in a subdirectory
>"redhat" (instead of or below "linux") to avoid that users fall into
>the trap redhat == linux == rpm.

This is already done:

/pub/mirrors/postgresql/binary/v8.1.1/linux/rpms

227 Entering Passive Mode (128,111,24,43,254,97).
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for file list
drwxr-xr-x   7 ftp      ftp           512 Dec 13 15:35 fedora
drwxr-xr-x   8 ftp      ftp           512 Dec 17 02:36 redhat

Devrim perhaps we should talk with the OpenSuSE guy about getting his
RPMS up there as well?

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/