Re: BUG #2084: Add WIN1253 to CLIENT_ENCODING encodings - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Stefanos Kozanis
Subject Re: BUG #2084: Add WIN1253 to CLIENT_ENCODING encodings
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thank you for your attention,

For your convenience, I send you two charts describing
the two (almost similar) encodings in order to use them
when someone works on this bug.

http://www.fileformat.info/info/charset/windows-1253/grid.htm
http://www.fileformat.info/info/charset/ISO-8859-7/grid.htm

The only difference in local symbols between the two
encodings is on the Greek accented capital "A"
(looks like 'A).

Other (non local) win1253 symbols inherit from the
standard win1252 (Latin) encoding.

Thanking you,

Stefanos Kozanis