Re: OpenOffice 2 and Postgresql 8.1 How to? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthew T. O'Connor
Subject Re: OpenOffice 2 and Postgresql 8.1 How to?
Date
Re: OpenOffice 2 and Postgresql 8.1 How to?
List pgsql-general
Jerry LeVan wrote:
> Are there any (detailed) instructions available on how
> to connect OpenOffice 2 and Postgresql 8.1.
>
> I have the jdbc driver(s) from postgresql.org...
>
> I am running FC4 and have access to DB's on a Mac
> and the Linux box.

This would be a helpful thing to have.  I know there is a native OOo
driver that was in development but hasn't been updated in quite a
while.  I would love to see that get included in the main OOo
distribution.

http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/

Anyone have any information on this?

Matt