Re: OpenOffice 2 and Postgresql 8.1 How to? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tino Wildenhain
Subject Re: OpenOffice 2 and Postgresql 8.1 How to?
Date
List pgsql-general
Am Montag, den 12.12.2005, 15:26 -0500 schrieb Matthew T. O'Connor:
> Jerry LeVan wrote:
> > Are there any (detailed) instructions available on how
> > to connect OpenOffice 2 and Postgresql 8.1.
> >
> > I have the jdbc driver(s) from postgresql.org...
> >
> > I am running FC4 and have access to DB's on a Mac
> > and the Linux box.
>
> This would be a helpful thing to have.  I know there is a native OOo
> driver that was in development but hasn't been updated in quite a
> while.  I would love to see that get included in the main OOo
> distribution.
>
> http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/
>
> Anyone have any information on this?

This one worked fine with OO.org 1.x
but does not anymore with OO.org 2.x
(It appears to be registered but just
does not appear in the list of available
database types)

I'd really like to see it return and
maybe becommign part of OO.org.