Re: Problem Upgrading from 8.0 to 8.1 (WinXP) ...not still solved!! - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From ig@freemail.gr (Çëßáò Ãêïõíôáñüðïõëïò)
Subject Re: Problem Upgrading from 8.0 to 8.1 (WinXP) ...not still solved!!
Date
List pgsql-novice
Friends thank you all for replying, but I do not think you understood what I said.  I did not try to upgrade the
database. I uninstalled the old one and tried a clean install of the PostgreSQL 8.1.0-2.

If anything this should have worked, but it did not.

There is no reason for the installer to behave like that.  That is why I am so pissed off and dissapointed.

If anyone can solve this problem, please tell me.  Otherwise I will have to ditch PostgreSQL and go for another
database,which currently I am not very keen on doing.

I am not asking for much. Just a descent installer to be able to install the DB and do my work.