Re: bug restore window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: bug restore window
Date
List pgadmin-support
Sim Zacks wrote:
> Version 1.4.0
> When you restore a database and there are no problems the Ok button
> turns into a Done button. Clicking on this closes the window.
> When there are errors or warnings, the OK button stays an ok button
> and clicking on it attempts to do the restore again.
> To get out of the window you must click cancel.
>
> I would think the button to get out should always get you out. There
> is never (as far as I can think of) a time when you would want to run
> the restore a second time.

The behaviour is intentional; if the restore failed, you might want to
correct your parameters and try again.
To leave the dialog (any dialog), you always can use Cancel or the close
button. The OK button turns to Done to prevent you from rerunning the
successful restore again.

Regards,
Andreas