Re: PostgreSQL roadmap for 8.2 and beyond. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aly Dharshi
Subject Re: PostgreSQL roadmap for 8.2 and beyond.
Date
Re: PostgreSQL roadmap for 8.2 and beyond.  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
List pgsql-hackers
Would the PG Dev group be working on update-able views for 8.2 ? I know that
there is a work-around using rules, the SAMS book does claim that 8.0 has
readonly views. I don't think that this has changed in 8.1 no ?

Cheers,

Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi