Re: pgAdmin III 1.4, Slony and cluster creation - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pgAdmin III 1.4, Slony and cluster creation
Date
List pgadmin-support
Stojan Rancic wrote:
> Hojla Andreas,
>
> Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 11:30:25 PM, si napisal(a):
>

>>You'll have to copy all *.sql scripts into one directory for win32 from
>>the slony sources. On Linux, they are installed into
>>/usr/local/pgsql/shared or so by the slony make install process.
>

> This seems to work fine, thanks..
>
> I'd suggest you put this tip somewhere in the docs of FAQ, as it's
> really not that obvious.

Well, IMHO for linux it is obvious, because it's the usual place. For
win32, we don't have a slony release yet. If it's officially released,
we probably will have the scripts packaged with pgAdmin, and pgsql
installer will include the full stuff as well.

Regards,
Andreas