Re: RC1 gets crashed. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject Re: RC1 gets crashed.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:
 > There's no known issue on Windows-JP, I hope Hiroshi can help. The only
 > Japanese environment I have is non-win32 (Zaurus :-)

I've got two more reports about crashing on Windows2000
from two other Japanese users.

So I believe that it is a Japanese Windows specific issue.

Any binary with debug symbols available?
Or should I build own binary to debug this?

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <nagayasus@nttdata.co.jp>