Re: PG 8.1 supported platforms list: IRIX is MIA - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: PG 8.1 supported platforms list: IRIX is MIA
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I don't know if this fills in any of the gaps, but...

We passed regression tests with 8.1RC1 on dual hyperthreaded
Xeon systems.  One had SUSE 9.3 Professional; the other had
Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition (Service Pack 1).
Both had 8 GB RAM and six disk drives set up as RAID 5.

Configure switches were:
--enable-integer-datetimes
--enable-debug
--disable-nls

On SUSE we also had:
--with-python

If it would be helpful to have more info, let me know.

>>> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>  >>>
The 8.1 supported-platforms list is looking pretty good, I think -- we
don't have updates for every single combination of OS and hardware,
but we have updates for every OS and at least one instance of all
supported CPU types.