Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration
Date
List pgsql-general
On 14/1/19 9:58 π.μ., robert wrote:

Hi There

first, thanks a lot for the great an beautiful software we get from PostgreSQL and all people around it.

But I wonder how it comes, that installing pgadmin4 is so incredibly hard?

And no documentation.

I would like to install pgadmin4 to my ubuntu 18.1 laptop.

Where do I find doku on how to install pgadmin4. Preferably I would like to install it using pip?

it's no longer a standalone app, but rather a web app, follow the README's in the source. At least that was what I did, and I agree that it was not straight forward.

thanks

robert

--
Robert Rottermann CEO

031 333 10 20
robert@redo2oo.ch
Sickingerstrasse 3, 3014 Bern

https://Redo2oo.ch
Ihr Partner wenn es um ERP Lösungen geht.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead