the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From robert
Subject the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration
Date
Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration  (Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-general

Hi There

first, thanks a lot for the great an beautiful software we get from PostgreSQL and all people around it.

But I wonder how it comes, that installing pgadmin4 is so incredibly hard?

And no documentation.

I would like to install pgadmin4 to my ubuntu 18.1 laptop.

Where do I find doku on how to install pgadmin4. Preferably I would like to install it using pip?

thanks

robert

--
Robert Rottermann CEO

031 333 10 20
robert@redo2oo.ch
Sickingerstrasse 3, 3014 Bern

https://Redo2oo.ch
Ihr Partner wenn es um ERP Lösungen geht.