Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jussi Mikkola
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Well, if the PostgreSQL developers would be hired away from the project
with big money, would that not mean, that the project would be a good
path to earn a lot of money. So, new talented developers could join the
project and see that as a path to high salary jobs??

Rgs,

Jussi