Re: Is There Any Way .... - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Is There Any Way ....
Date
List pgsql-performance
Douglas J. Trainor wrote:

> Ron Peacetree sounds like someone talking out of his _AZZ_.
> He can save his unreferenced flapdoodle for his SQL Server
> clients.  Maybe he will post references so that we may all
> learn at the feet of Master Peacetree.  :-)

Although I agree that I would definitely like to see some test cases
for what Ron is talking about, I don't think that resorting to insults
is going to help the situation.

Ron, if you would please -- provide some test cases for what you are
describing I am sure that anyone would love to see them. We are all
for improving PostgreSQL.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake