Re: ResultSet#xxxTimestamp for DATE column unexpected behavior - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: ResultSet#xxxTimestamp for DATE column unexpected behavior
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
dircha wrote:
> Both issues I mentioned appear to have been fixed; the behavior is
> as expected.
>
> Great.
>
> Is there any word yet on which official build these changes might be
> expected to be present in, in terms of the labeling used on the pgsql-
> jdbc downloads page? Will there be another 8.0-xxx.jdbc3.jar, or would
> these changes go into a forthcoming stable 8.1-xxx.jdbc3.jar?

The timestamp changes will not make their way into the 8.0 series
because they are too big.  The 8.1 development series will become the
official stable release when the 8.1 server version officially releases.  I hope to put up a new 8.1 development
releasenext week.

Kris Jurka