message dupes anyone ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Andreas
Subject message dupes anyone ?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi folks,

is it just me or are there a lot of dupes of mails coming from this list?
Obviously noone else is complaining so it might be on my side though I
can't think of a source.
I've got simply Mozilla-Mail 1.7.11 colecting the stuff off  my
provider's pop server along with some other lists. Mozilla sorts them
into message-folders and thats it.

I took a little survey and found pg-general and pg-sql not affected but
pg-novice has the dupes, too.
The funny thing is that not every single mail gets cloned but quite a lot.

Any hint ?

Andreas