Re: libpq enabled psqlodbc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jonathan Fuerth
Subject Re: libpq enabled psqlodbc
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Jun 30, 2005, at 1:01 AM, Anoop Kumar wrote:

have completed the first three phases and currently working on the
fourth one. But lot more work needs to be done as the affected code
spans almost the entire odbc code, which needs a thorough checking. I
expect the patch to be submitted in next week.</x-tad-bigger></fontfamily></fixed>

</excerpt>Anoop, that's great news!

Will this patch enable any of the new protocol features, such as
sqlstate error codes from the backend, rollback to savepoint, and real
prepared statements?

I look forward to this update!

-Jonathan