Re: Openbase makes false claims about postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Travers
Subject Re: Openbase makes false claims about postgresql
Date
Re: Openbase makes false claims about postgresql  (Karim A Nassar <Karim.Nassar@NAU.EDU>)
List pgsql-advocacy
I am not generally happy with what they say in their benchmarks section
either.  But we all know how rigged benchmarks generally are.

According to their documentation site, they haven't released a product
in almost 2 years (before they were releasing every couple of months).

Not sure yet, but it seems that development has ceased?  This doesn't
look like a good sign.  So is it really worth hassling them over this?

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting