Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> We have gone a long way now, even though it was only a year ago.  My
> question for everyone on this list is:  What are the "few remaining big
> features" that you see missing for PostgreSQL?

Table partitioning is pretty big but I believe we have that already for
8.2 per Greenplum.

Better aggregate performance

Real materialized views

Anything that goes zoom, zoom, zoom of course!

Not to mention the WHOLE todo list :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake