Re: buildfarm breakage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: buildfarm breakage
Date
Re: buildfarm breakage
Re: buildfarm breakage
List pgsql-hackers
> Mingw builds are missing in6addr_any in backend/libpq/auth.c, added by a
> recent RADIUS support fix. Looks like we might need to include win32.h
> in there.

That was discussed already.  I assume Magnus is going to address it
as soon as he gets back from FOSDEM.

> MSVC builds are broken from a missing _isnan function on the ECPG tests.
> Do we need to link in a math lib or something there?

It looks to me like the problem is that that test is being compiled
without benefit of any platform-dependent code whatsoever.  In the rest
of the system, isnan and isinf work on WIN32 because the compiles can
see the macro definitions in port/win32.h.  nan_test is apparently not
including that.  I'm not sure of Michael's plan for portability of
these test cases --- if he doesn't want to include c.h or something
close to that, I think the nan test has to go away.

> Our Solaris *moth members seem to have stopped building. Have we lost them?

They're not *all* dead, but it sure looks like Oracle scaled that lab
way back the moment they owned it.  I'm surprised any of them are still
alive :-(