Re: An Open Letter from EnterpriseDB - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: An Open Letter from EnterpriseDB
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Congratulations, that's an amazing honor.

I have been keeping my eye out, why is this not news? I expected to see
this story on slashdot or similar news outlets.

I hope it translates into some results for EDB and PostgreSQL.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis