Re: Party planning - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Party planning
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Lamar Owen wrote:

>>I wouldn't mind hosting at PARI, one of the coolest sites around... :-)
>

>                                               ^^^^^^^

I kind of like the idea of Geographically aligned parties all going on
at the same time. We could have Toronto, Oregon for west coast, Germany
for Europe, see if we can get the Japan guys to kick in on their side
and lets not forget the Aussies.

That would be kind of cool.

Joshua D. Drake