Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LinuxWorld - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LinuxWorld
Date
Leftover CDs from OSCON
List pgsql-advocacy
Andy Astor wrote:
> Unless I'm missing something, eDB and EnterpriseDB are not different
> companies. We started off with a little 'e' and have moved to EDB as our
> abbreviation.

There is a company called eDB (that I can't find right now) that was
advertising on PostgreSQL.Org that was not EnterpriseDB. They don't come
up currently which is making it difficult to find them.

They had some vapor clustering solution.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake