Re: unicode error on win32 Was: Re: pgmonitor - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josef Springer
Subject Re: unicode error on win32 Was: Re: pgmonitor
Date
List pgsql-general
I use a database with UNIBASE encoding too. Writing strings in unicode with german vovels does not work. We access the database via the ODBC driver.

What kind of documentation do you mean with You may check your documentation ?

Best regards,
Josef Springer