Schema Pivileges was Re: Alter privileges for all tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Fein
Subject Schema Pivileges was Re: Alter privileges for all tables
Date
List pgsql-general
Sean Davis wrote:
> Sorry to ask this again, but I seem to have misplaced the original
> discussion and can't find it in the archives--could someone point me to the
> thread on functions to batch alter privileges on all tables (or a subset) in
> a database?

On a somewhat related note, is revoking all on a schema sufficient to
prevent users (or, say, group public) from accessing anything w/i that
schema, or do I need to explicitly set rights on all of the objects w/i
the schema?

--
Peter Fein                 pfein@pobox.com                 773-575-0694

Basically, if you're not a utopianist, you're a schmuck. -J. Feldman