Re: Someone please step up :) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rick Morris
Subject Re: Someone please step up :)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh, Robert, others...

I will be glad to volunteer some time. I'm no PostgreSQL heavyweight,
but I have written a couple PostgreSQL articles in PHP|Architect, and I
help moderate the database section at Dev Shed Forums.

I have indicated my available periods below.

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> 1) Find out who's going to OSCON by soliciting all relevant mailing lists
> (this one, -hackers and -general, and asking David Fetter to put a blurb
> in PWN).
>
> 2) ask people to volunteer for one or more of the following "shifts":
>
> Wednesday 10am - 11:30am
> Wednesday 11:30am - 1pm
> Wednesday 1pm - 2:30pm
> Wednesday 2:30pm - 4:30 pm
> Wednesday 6:00pm - 7:30pm (get several people for this one)

I will be available for this period (actually, from 4:30 onward)

> Thursday 10am - 11:30am

And this period, if needed

> Thursday 11:30am - 1pm
> Thursday 1pm - 2:30pm