Re: The reason for loris' intermittent prepared_xacts failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Petr Jelinek
Subject Re: The reason for loris' intermittent prepared_xacts failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote: <blockquote cite="mid42D6A64F.7000809@dunslane.net" type="cite"><font face="Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif"><fontface="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><tt>How things will work with that setting on a non-English locale
boxI don't know - it might help if we had a Windows buildfarm member from one of our colleagues in a non-English
98tests passed several times). It also fixed my rules test problem - it always failed before.<br /><br /> About that
Tomsconclusion - I was trying to analyze it too but I lack knowledge of Postgres internals so I didn't come up with any
finalconclusion. I can however agree on few things - that OID isn't OID of pxtest2 and it seems to happend only if
concurentdrop table occurs in one of parralel tests. And I also agree with that PS.<br /><br /> On related note, I was
alsotesting that signal emulation when analyzing this and it seems to work without any errors (except for start of
coursebut thats known) - I think Tom had some doubts about it after what he wrote in his first reply.<br /><br /><pre
class="moz-signature"cols="72">--

Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)
</pre>