Re: The reason for loris' intermittent prepared_xacts failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: The reason for loris' intermittent prepared_xacts failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Petr Jelinek <pjmodos@parba.cz> writes:
> On related note, I was also testing that signal emulation when analyzing
> this and it seems to work without any errors (except for start of course
> but thats known) - I think Tom had some doubts about it after what he
> wrote in his first reply.

It was just one of the first things that came to mind when wondering
"why does this only seem to happen on Windows?"  At this point I'm
convinced that the answer is "because pg_regress sets up the locale
differently on Windows than anywhere else".  But at the time I hadn't
suspected a locale issue ...