PGAdmin3 export query to file bug - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jan Pekar
Subject PGAdmin3 export query to file bug
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,
when I'm trying to export output of hand made query to file (icon on the
top iconbar), OK button is always gray.
When I have clean user configuration file, I can make export to file
whenever I enter the file (I cannot use char "/") and then I can press
OK. But If I want to change some configuration (quoting..) OK became
again gray (forewer).

Sometimes export dialog displays debug (assert) error
(wxWidgets Debug Alert - /src/common/string.cpp(1536): assert
"wxAssertFailure" - wxString::Replace(): invalid parameter
....).

I think "Export query to file" is buggy and somebody should fix it.
I'm using 1.2.2-0.2.sarge.1 debian version (from etch).

Thank you

John

Ing. Jan Pekar             | Imatic
email: jan.pekar@imatic.cz | Manesova 69