Re: Request for support for GIST enhancements - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Request for support for GIST enhancements
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
We had a lot of interest in sponsoring this before, can we get support
up again?  How do we fundraise for this feature?  Can we set up some
sort of paypal thing on postgresql.org?  I for one am willing to donate
some of the proceeds of some current paid phpPgAdmin work (assuming the
other devs don't mind :) )

Chris