Agenda, RSVPs for Clustering/Replication Summit - Mailing list pgsql-cluster-hackers

From Joshua Berkus
Subject Agenda, RSVPs for Clustering/Replication Summit
Date
List pgsql-cluster-hackers
Clustering and Replication Hackers:

I have added a draft agenda for our meeting here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2011CanadaClusterSummit

Please check this agenda and suggest improvements.  Currently, my idea is to have a morning of introductions, status
updates,and general discussion, followed by two impromptu breakout sessions in the afternoon, where people can meet up
tofocus on specific issues.

NOTE: If you are going to attend to represent a specific Clustering/Replication project, please prepare a 1 to 3 minute
statusupdate for the meeting.

NOTE: if you have been working on one of the core ClusteringFeatures, please be prepared to give a 1-3 minute summary.

Also, I have added an RSVP list to the wiki page.  If you are no longer coming to the summit, or if you are not on that
list,please update ASAP.  We need a final lunch count by Wednesday.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.