Re: ODBC connection string-constants A,B,C ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas
Subject Re: ODBC connection string-constants A,B,C ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Zlatko Matic wrote:

> Hello.
> When building ODBC connection string for PostgreSQL there are
> constants beginning with A, B and C. Where can I find description of
> each of these ?

There is a HowTo on the psqlODBC site that mentions those codes.
Keep in mind that those are MS-Access specific abrevations for ODBC
parameter names and that the HowTo is a bit dated so probably a newer
Access version might not need or might not support those codes at all.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?howto-accessvba