Re: App closes while trying to edit attributes - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Florian G. Pflug
Subject Re: App closes while trying to edit attributes
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Patrick Hatcher wrote:
> Thanks.  I'm sorry when I said the 513 version had a problem I used the
> trunk version and not the 1.2 version you mentioned.  The 1.2 version works
> fine.
> However I still have the issue on pgadmin3-1.2-20050513.tar.bz2  with
> copying or selecting text that causes the app to freeze up.  It does not
> happen all the time and I can't seem to pinpoint when it will occur.

Can you give me any hint what could cause this ? (Does it happen when
selecting in the sql-window, or in some dialog, or in the main-window?)

Since the release of pgadmin 1.2.2 will probably include a OSX version,
I'd like to identify and fix as many bugs as possible before the release ;-)

So, if you don't mind, please keep using the 1.2 branch - It hasn't
received much testing yet...

greetings, Florian Pflug